Use this section to find answers to frequently asked questions.
- How do I check the Product Version I am using?
- How do I download the Free version of SharePoint Broken Link Manager?
- How do I transfer a license?
- I did not receive my Activation key but I paid for a license, when am I getting it?
- My trial version expired, can I get an extension?
- SharePoint Essentials Toolkit - Do you offer 'concurrent user' licenses?
- We had purchased the older version of your tool which provides unlimited Site Collections, however now it appears to be by Site Collection and User, how do we upgrade?
- We purchased a license for a SharePoint Essentials product using your old license scheme, we want to renew, how does this work?
- We purchased a product last month and a new release is available, are we able to upgrade for free?
- What is 'No. of Site Collections (per User)' in the Add to Cart pop up?
- What is 'No of Users (who will use this product)' on the Add to Cart pop up?
- Where can I get your End User License Agreement (EULA)?
- What are the Limitations of Trial License?
- Maintenance & Technical Support Plans
- Do I have to purchase a support plan? What type of support do you offer?
- How do I download a Free or Trial Version from your web site?
- What are your technical support policies and terms & conditions of using your software?
- What is your turnaround time for bug fixes?
- Where can I find documentation on your products?