Use this section to find answers to general product and licensing questions.
- Installation (KBs)
- General (KBs)
- How can I add all Sites from the entire Web Application? Do I have to add them one at a time!?
- How can I view a report for multiple sites in one report?
- I am getting "Message: The request failed. The remote server returned an error: (501) Not Implemented."
- I cannot update the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit program, it says the update ended prematurely, what did I do wrong?
- Is it safe to run jobs during production hours?
- On the Home Page Dashboard I cannot create reports, they are disabled. Why is this happening?
- SharePoint Essentials Lite Client is not opening the reports, how do I fix this?
- We have hundreds (or 1000s) of sites to build reports on, do I need to run one at a time?
- What is the extension ".qpcsv"? How do I use the SharePoint Essentials Lite Client?
- Why do you have both SharePoint Essentials Toolkit and SharePoint Essentials Lite Client?
- License Issues (KB)
- SharePoint Broken Link Manager (KBs)
- Broken Link Manager - Do I need to have MS Office or anything installed on the machine to scan within file contents?
- Broken Link Manager - I am scanning a site and not "Including File Contents", but I see broken links for these documents, why?
- Broken Link Manager - I'm getting this error “The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for communication because it is in the Faulted state” or “Forbidden” - What's wrong!?
- Broken Link Manager - Performance and Time to Complete 10GB Job?
- Broken Link Manager - The scan job takes a long time to complete, how can I make it finish faster?